The F&B scene is getting more and more exciting, in particular for Japanese cuisine. GOCHI Church Street located at 23 Church Street with 6 well-known Japanese brands gathered together to offer the best of the best to diners
We observed a trend for this popular cuisine in Singapore. A handful of potential, attractive brands will come together under one roof. We have Eat At Seven @ Suntec City, Japan Gourmet Hall SORA at Changi Airport and
Yamato Izakaya at Tai Seng.
The Brands At GOCHI
A total of 6 food concepts at one location, with 4 new-to-market brands; Chojiro, Pronto, Unaemon and Paletas. The remaining 2 are in renown and well-liked brands, Suage and Morozoff.
It has been quite awhile since we last hear conveyor sushi. We now welcome the popular Japanese sushi chain, Chojiro, best known for its fresh and yet affordable sushi.
ProntoCaffe & Bar
The Tokyo-based Italian-Japanese Cafe chain opened its first Singapore outlet in the premise of GOCHI offering affordable items to diners in Singapore.
One after another Unagi Restaurant has made entrance to Singapore. After Man Man, Uya, now, pne more unagi restaurant is added to Singapore to satisfy Singaporeans love for the slimy snake-like looking fish.
In our sunny island, frozen fruit bar is certainly an apt solution to our sweltering weather. There are 3 different bases; milk, cream cheese and fruit. They are sensory delights to both the sight and taste.
With 2 existing shops in Singapore; Plaza Singapura and Westgate, Morozoff isn’t a stranger to us. With the opening of GOCHI, this will be the third for the luxury confectionery brand.
A casual joint offering comfort soup curry at Capitol Piazza and Jewel Changi Airport with 0 to 20 spice level. This one at GOCHI is a takeaway counter.
GOCHI Church Street will surely be the go-to place for the executive working in the area.
GOCHI Church Street
23 Church Street #01-02/08 Capital Square, Singapore
Daily 1130 to 2100
- Downtown line – Telok Ayer station, Chinatown station
- North East line – Chinatown station
- North-South or East-West line – Raffles Place
- Opp Hong Lim Complex along South Bridge Road 61, 80, 145, 166, 197
- Opp Hong Lim Complex along Upper Cross Street 51, 63, 124, 174, 174e, 186, 851, 961, 970
- Hong Lim Park along Pickering Street 186, 970
- Chinatown Point along New Bridge Road 2, 12, 33, 54, 143, 147, 190, CT8, CT18, CT28
- People’s Park Centre along Eu Tong Seng Street 54, 124, 145, 147, 166, 190, 851
- People’s Park Complex along Eu Tong Seng Street – 2, 12, 33, 61, 63, 80, 143, 197, 961, 970
*Disclaimer: We were invited for the media preview.