For some, Mother Dough Bakery may not be unfamiliar. Though it is my first encounter with them. I heard that they have appeared in various pop-up and I have never noticed them till they find home at 749 North Bridge Road.
A good news for the Muslim community, Mother Dough Bakery is a Halal artisan bakery.
I arrived at the bakery at around 12pm, intending to get some cakes and pastries as lunch. Over the counter were tempting bakes which I couldn’t decide what I want to get. There were simply too many viable option.
I landed on the Banana Slices and the Almond Croissant.
One other popular item which I saw many patrons purchasing and singing praise during my time at the bakery was the Lemon Slice.
Surprisingly, the Coffee served at Mother Dough Bakery is fabulous too. I love the velvety chocolate milk and nutty note of my Cappuccino.
Mother Dough Bakery, a cosy bakery, offering fresh and warm daily small batch daily bakes which is certainly great for tea or snack over coffee or tea.
Mother Dough Bakery
749 North Bridge Rd, #01-01, Singapore 198717
Tel: +65 6909 6604
Tuesdays – Saturdays 1200 to 1900 | Sundays 1100 to 1700 | Closed on Mondays
- East-West line – Bugis or Lavender station
- Downtown line – Bugis station
- alight at bus stop at or opposite Stamford Primary School 2, 7, 12, 32, 33, 51, 61, 80, 130, 133, 145, 175, 197
- alight at Hotel Sultan or at Textile Centre 107, 107M
- alight before Sultan Mosque along North Bridge Road 7, 32, 51, 61, 63, 80, 145, 175, 197