Have you ever feel that the Pizza flavour available in the market is too boring? If you have the same thinking as the owners of DePizza who love creating Pizza with their favourite food, look no more but pop over to DePizza located at level 2 of a shophouse along Boat Quay, facing the serene Singapore River.
This pizza restaurant serves quirky flavours which is out-of-the-box. Whatever food you can think could become the topping for DePizza.
Since it is located at level 2, at street level it is easily missed unless you either saw the sign or you know about them.
Climb the flight of stairs and turn left you will be greeted by the door of DePizza. The interior looks boring with only functional furniture and beer as decoration.
Signature pizza are Chilli Crab Pizza which we tried. Using the mantou bun as the deep crust with chilli crab topping and generous amount of cheese. The base is of course the chilli sauce. Each surface area of the pizza is covered with toppings such you et the ultimate flavours at each bite.
Other signature flavours are the Nasi Lemak Pizza and Gu Lou You (Sweet and Sour Pork) Pizza yet to try.
Next, we tried the Japanese series. Our top favourite is the Salmon Sashimi Pizza. The taste was beyond my expectation. Dust wasabi powder to enhance the flavour.
Next is the Takoyaki Pizza. The entire taste and feel reminds one of Takoyaki Ball. Not my kind of food s I don’t fancy tough chewy food such as the octopus toppings on this pizza.
Don’t forget about the sauces specially created by DePizza to dip the pizza.
lf you like Mussel do order the special Mussels using plump Ah Hua Kelong shellfish.
You will be in for surprises at DePizza. Each month you may meet with new flavours.
35A Boat Quay, Singapore 049824
Tel: +65 6588 1359
Mondays – Thursdays 1100 to 2200 | Fridsays 1100 to 2300 | Saturdays and Public Holidays 1600 to 0000 | Closed Sundays
- North-South line or East-West line – Raffles Place station
- North East line – Clarke Quay
- Prudential Tower along Cecil Street 57, 131, 167, 700, 971
- Opp AIA Tower along Robinson Road 10, 10e, 70, 75, 100, 107, 128, 130, 162, 196, 196e
- OCBC Centre along Church Street 186 , 970
- OUE Bayfront along Shenton Way 10, 10e, 57, 70, 75, 100, 107, 128, 130, 131, 162, 167, 196, 196e, 700, 971E
- Clarke Quay Station along Eu Tong Sen Street 2, 12, 33, 51, 54, 61, 63, 80, 124, 145, 147, 166, 174, 190, 197, 851, 961
- Opp Clarke Quay Station along New Bridge Road 2, 12, 33, 54, 147, 190
- Boat Quay along South Bridge Road 51, 61, 63, 80, 124, 145, 166, 174, 197, 851, 961
*Disclaimer: This was a media invite.