Caffe Vergnano 1882 is the most ancient coffee roaster in Italy founded in 1882 as suggested in the name. Most of us know the Italian takes great pride in their coffee as such we don’t expect them to disappoint.
And truly, for an amazing Italian Coffee experience, Caffe Vergnano 1882 Singapore is the place to turn to. They have the various espresso coffee such as Flat White, Latte and my usual coffee, the Cappuccino ($4.50 For Regular, $5.50 For Large). The coffee is full body, low acidity with a nuttiness and hint of spice flavour note.
Chocolate lovers who love strong, concentrated Chocolate drink should go for the Cioccolate ($5 For Regular, $6 For Large). It is so thick till one may get sore throat the next day. The drink is literally liquid chocolate fudge.
If one prefer the hybrid of chocolate and coffee and with plentiful cream, Bicerin ($6 for regular, $7 for large) is the superb choice. All ingredients were at the perfect ratio.
At Caffe Vergnano 1882, they offer a range of cakes and sweet and savoury pastries that are changed from time to time.
For an Italian coffee experience, Caffe Vergnano 1882 Singapore is surely the cafe to visit. And not forgetting their Chocolate drinks too, equally fabulous.
Caffe Vergnano 1882 Singapore
Tel: +65 6385 5579
Monday – Friday 0800 to 2100; Saturday – Sunday 1000 to 1800
- Circle line – Esplanade (Exit E)
- North-South or East-West line – City Hall
- Opp or at Raffles Hotel along Beach Road 56, 57, 100, 107, 961
- At Raffles Hotel along Bras Basah Road 14, 14e, 16, 36, 77, 106, 111, 128, 130, 131, 133, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 502, 502A, 518, 518A, 700, 700A, 850E, 857, 951E, 960
- Opp or at Suntec City along Nicoll Highway 10, 10e, 70, 70M, 196