Blocs Inc Coffee Cafe was formerly operated under the name Kaldi Berry at China Square. It is now with a new name at a new location, Paya Lebar Square.
The cafe is located at a corner, sort of next to the bus stop and the exit of Paya Lebar MRT station. I thought it is quite a strategic location.
The cafe doesn’t have much interior seats as the space was rather small. Instead what they offer was a good amount of Al Fresco Seats with ceiling fans provided.
At Blocs Inc Coffee, they offers mainly coffee and a Shibuya Toast. Both allows cafe hoppers to customise.
For coffee, first you start with a rod, that’s your number too.
Next proceed to the second station to pick your type of coffee such as Cappuccino, Latte, Flat White and so on.
Follow by the blend, only 2 types; bloc blend and specialty blend. Now, decide on the type of milk. Lastly chose between Machine extracted or hand craft. Hand the complete rod to the cashier, made payment for your order.
Finally, wait for your customised coffee to be served.
My machine extracted Cappuccino with full cream milk using Blocs Blend was a medium acidity with full body cuppa. It has a slight fruity flavour note and dark cocoa hint.
Blocs Inc Coffee offers pretty good coffee with both the espresso based and hand crafted type. A pity that they doesn’t offer much food selection. Perhaps a little variety of cakes and pastries introduced at the cafe would be a nice option.
Blocs Inc Coffee
60 Paya Lebar Road, Paya Lebar Square #01-71, Singapore 409051
Tel: +65 6385 6449
Daily 0900 to 2100
- East-West line or Circle line – Paya Lebar
- alight at Paya Lebar station along Paya Lebar Road 24, 28, 43, 70, 70M, 76, 135, 154, 155
- alight after Tanjong Katong Complex along Sims Ave 2, 7, 13, 21, 24, 26, 28, 30, 51, 67, 154, 155
- alight at or opp Tanjong Katong Complex along Paya Lebar Road 40, 197, 853
- alight at Blk 14 Haig Road Market & Food Centre along Geylang Road 2, 7, 13, 21, 24, 26, 28, 30, 51, 67, 154, 155