I only spotted 4 flavours of macarons at Paris Baguette Wisma Atria on the day of my visit. I am not sure if they have more varieties than these. Each macarons at Paris Baguette is individually packed so you could purchase in any number. If you prefer it in a box, either 4s or 8s. The small box for 4s cost an extra dollar while the big box cost $2.
The texture of the Macarons biscuit was closed to Paul Bakery Macarons, that is chewy. But it wasn’t as chewy as Paul’s. In terms of taste, the shell was lacking in almond flavour and the tiny almond bites.
I could savour much of the flavour, except for the sugary sweet in this dainty looking green biscuit.
I thought I was eating custards. The filling was more than you usually got in a macaron.
Among the 4 flavours, Raspberry is the more interesting flavour. As the inner core of the cream was a raspberry jam surrounded by the raspberry cream.
This fruity berry macarons tasted best among the 4.
Paris Baguette Chocolate Macarons tasted very much like a Brownie.
As chocolate macarons never score well with me, I didn’t really enjoy it.
Despite a nice texture and almost perfect looking macaron shell I didn’t enjoy as much as I should, entirely due to the cream sandwiched between the biscuit Much work could be done to improve, likewise to the shell.
Paris Baguette Macarons
435 Orchard Road, #02-02, #02-48, Singapore 238877
Tel: +65 6836 3010
Daily 1000 to 2130
- North South line – Orchard station
- alight at Tang Plaza along Orchard Road – 36, 77, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 174, 174e, 190, 518, 700, 700A
- alight at Lucky Plaza along Orchard Road – 7, 14, 14e, 16, 65, 106, 111, 123, 175, 502
- alight at Orchard Station along Orchard Turn – 14e, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 190, 700, 700A
- alight opposite Orchard Station along Orchard Boulevard – 7, 14, 16, 36, 65, 77, 106, 111, 123, 174, 174e, 175