Pho is the Vietnamese Rice noodle soup. I came across this Pho shop some day ago when I was in Telok Ayer so went down to try the Pho. I am not a big fan of Pho but for a change, it would be good.
They have a simple menu with Pho, rice, some appetiser dishes such as the spring roll and beverages. The service staff were telling some guest that they have very nice coffee. I may try it some other day.
The Pho was served with mint leaves, lime and some sliced chilli padi.
I added them all into my Pho
The rice noodle was very smooth, soup was sweet. There were quite a number of slices of beef, pretty satisfied.
Vietnamese Delight Pho 99 has both outdoor seats and …
indoor seats as well.
The service is very fast. I like it. Even if you need a quick lunch, it wasn’t a issue at all. There was a short queue but shortly, I got a seat. Once I am seated, they served me my ice water and the condiment. After about 5 minutes, I was served my Pho. I love the fast service they provided. Well Done!!
Vietnamese Delight Pho 99
57/58 Amoy Street Singapore 069883
Tel: +65 6410 9600
Monday – Saturday 1000 to 2100; Sunday 1000 to 1700
- East-West line – Tanjong Pagar station
- Downtown line – Telok Ayer station
- alight at the bus stop opposite GB Building along Cecil Street – 57, 131, 167, 186, 700, 970, 971E (nearest bus stop to Telok Ayer Road)
- alight at the bus stop after Capital Tower along Robinson Road – 10, 10e, 70, 75, 97, 100, 107, 128, 130, 162, 196, 196e
- alight at the bust stop at UIC Building along Shenton Way – 10, 10e, 57, 70, 75, 97, 97e, 100, 106, 107, 128, 130, 131, 162, 186, 196, 196e