Marigold Dawn Condensed Milk together with Xin Ming Newspaper and Radio UFM 100.3 organised a search for Top Eight Kopi Finalists in late 2013. Good Morning Nanyang is one of the 2013 top 8 finalist. You can read my post to find out the list of top 8 finalist here.
Good Morning Nanyang Cafe is located at Telok Ayer Hong Lim Community Centre. It is surrounded by greens as the location is in a park, Hong Lim Park. Great ambience.
There are indoor and al fresco dinning. As you sit at the outdoor seat, you could see the greenery, serene and peaceful. The indoor seat is comfortable with air-condition. Look at the wall decor, they are very creative, using the eggs’ carton as a decoration for the cafe.
As usual, we ordered the kopi and a toast. The coffee has good aroma and body. I like the kaya toast as they are very generous with the kaya.
I like the ambience as it is situated at the edge of a park. Good coffee and serene environment. I think it is a lovely cafe.
Good Morning Nanyang Cafe
Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green Community Centre, 20 Upper Prickering Street #01-01
Tel: +65 8133 1882
Monday – Friday 0730 to 1600; Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
- Downtown line and North-east line – Chinatown station; North-east line – Clarke Quay station
- alight at Hong Lim Park bus stop along Upper Prickering Street 186, 970
- alight at Hong Lim Park bus stop along New Bridge Road 2, 12, 33, 54, 147, 190, CT28
- alight at opposite Hong Lim Park bus stop along Eu Tong Seng Road 2, 12, 33, 51, 61, 63, 80, 174, 174e, 197, 961, CT28
- alight at Chinatown Point along New Bridge Road 143
- alight at People’s Park Centre along Eu Tong Seng Road 54, 124, 145, 147, 166, 190, 851