Centrally located is My Awesome Cafe greatest advantage. I read quite a numbers of blog on My Awesome Cafe and finally it’s time to check it out.
I was delighted to see the menu. They serve all my favourite food; there were quiche, smoked salmon croissant, pineaple upside down cake, salad, brownie and ice cream. I love them all.
Very quickly, I decided and ordered the croissant with smoked salmon and cheese. For a change, I ordered a coffee black.
The food though simple, was good. The black coffee has a good aroma, body and after taste lingers in the mouth for quite sometimes. Interestingly, My Awesome Cafe served the food in the old fashioned cutlery.
My Awesome Cafe serves some old-school cakes and pastries. It changes daily.
Look at the table! Oh my! They reminded me of the tables I used back in my school days.
The cafe has a high ceiling and has seats at two floors.
As I enjoyed the food very much, I wanted my mom to try their food too. So I ordered a pineapple upside down cake and the apple upside down cake.
The packaging was so nostalgic.
My mom shared my same sentiment after trying the cakes.
My Awesome Cafe has some industrial elements in the interior design with old-school furnitures and cutlery. Food and coffee are good. I will definitely return to My Awesome Cafe.
My Awesome Cafe 真棒堂
202 Telok Ayer Street Singapore 068630
Tel: +65 8428 0102
Monday – Tuesday 0745 to 2200; Wednesday – Friday 0745 to 0000; Saturday -Sunday 0900 to 2200
- East-West line – Tanjong Pagar station;
- Downtown line – Telok Ayer station
- alight at the bus stop opposite GB Building along Cecil Street 57, 131, 167, 186, 700, 970, 971E (nearest bus stop to Telok Ayer Road)
- alight at the bus stop after Capital Tower along Robinson Road 10, 10e, 70, 75, 97, 100, 107, 128, 130, 162, 196, 196e
- alight at the bust stop at UIC Building along Shenton Way 10, 10e, 57, 70, 75, 97, 97e, 100, 106, 107, 128, 130, 131, 162, 186, 196, 196e