250g bread flour
10g unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven at 190 degree.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix together
- Add on the yeast, milk and water
- Mix them into a dough and knead the dough for about 10mins
- Add the butter and continue to knead for 5mins
- Make it round, leave a clean bowl, cover with a cloth. Set aside until the dough get twice as big.
- When the dough is ready shape them to 16 equal round shape.
- Cover them with a damp cloth and leave them for 15mins.
- After resting, flatten the dough and reshape them into a round ball.
- Put them in the cake tin.
- Cover them with a plastic wrap or a damp cloth. Leave them in warm place until they get twice as big.
- Brush some egg wash on the bread gently.
- Bake them for 15mins.
- Remove from the pan.
- Leave them on the cooling rack. Enjoy the bread when cool.